Gradient Compression Therapy
Who should wear Gradient Compression hosiery?
People who have, or are experiencing, any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Long distance runners
- Heavy Weight lifting
- Those who travel by airplane frequently
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- People who either stand or sit for long periods of time
- Family history of venous leg disorders
- Expectant mothers
Additionally, many individuals without preceding conditions simply appreciate wearing gradient compression hosiery and love the way it makes their legs feel!
What does Gradient Compression hosiery do?
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure to the legs
- Supports the venous and lymphatic system and prevents poor circulation
- Promotes better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases
Check out http://www.theorthoticgroup.com/PractitionerSite/therafirm.aspx to see available product list.